APPLICATIONS for Lismore City Council's annual Youth Activities Fund are now open to community groups wishing to undertake projects and activities for young people aged 12 to 25.
- Download the application form
Youth Activities Fund grants are one-off only, up to $5000, specifically for programs for young people.
The council is looking for projects that address:
- After-hours passive recreational facilities for young people;
- Recognition for young people's culture;
- Young people's sense of community belonging and sense of self-worth and value;
- Social isolation due to distance and lack of accessible transport; or
- Information about young people's rights and services available to them.
All projects must address how they will be inclusive of young people from diverse backgrounds.
Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the Lismore City Council Website.
The deadline for submissions is 4pm, Friday, November 30.
Phone Lizette Twisleton on 1300 878 387 or email her at email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.